Hammond Pole respects your privacy and is serious about the protection of your personal information. This Notice describes what we collect, store, and use that identifies to you or your personal information.
This notice applies to:
- A visitor to our website
- A prospective client who has applied to use services offered by Hammond Pole
- A data subject whose personal information we process
Personal information means information relating to an identified or identifiable, living natural person or existing juristic person. You are identifiable if you can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier by a person in possession of such information.
We will only process personal information where an appropriate legal justification for such processing exists:
- Entering into an agreement with ourselves or our clients (as per Service Level Agreements)
This includes all the processing that is required to enable us to sign you up for our services and to perform in terms of the obligations of contracts concluded with you and managing the client relationship for the duration of the contract and as required after termination of the client relationship.
- Compliance with Law
We operate in a highly regulated environment as Governed by the Law Society and financial institutions as set out in our Agreements with our clients.
- Legitimate Interest
We process personal information to protect your interest and where it is necessary for pursuing the legitimate interest of the responsible party or a third party to whom the information is supplied. We process personal information based on this justification only where we believe that such processing is beneficial and is limited to such processing that is necessary to achieve the purpose.
We may share your personal information with:
- an affiliate, in which the affiliates to honor this privacy notice.
- our clients or service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations services (these clients and service providers only use your information to perform for us and not for their personal benefit.
- credit bureaus where applicable, as permitted by law.
We may process your personal information (as defined in POPIA).
We may disclose your personal information as required by law or governmental audit.
We may disclose personal information if required:
We will not sell personal information. No personal information will be disclosed to anyone except as provided in this privacy notice.
If you have any questions or queries regarding the protection of your personal information – you can use the form below: