Description of guide referred to in Section 10: Section 51(1)(b)
A Guide has been compiled in terms of Section 10 of PAIA by the Human Rights Commission. It contains information required by a person wishing to exercise any right, contemplated by PAIA. It is available in all of the official languages.
The Guide is available for inspection, inter alia, at the office of the offices of the Human Rights Commission at 29 Princess of Wales Terrace, cnr York and St. Andrews Street, Parktown and on its website at www.sahrc.org.za.
The latest notice in terms of Section 52(2) (if any):
At this stage no notice(s) has/have been published on the categories of records that are automatically available without a person having to request access in terms of PAIA.
Records available in terms of other legislation: Section 51(1)(d)
Records available in terms of other legislation are as follows:
- Labour Relations Act 66 of 1995
- Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998
- Basic Conditions of Employment Act 75 of 1997
- Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Disease Act 130 of 1993
- Companies Act 61 of 1973
- Unemployment Insurance Act 63 of 2001
- Value Added Tax Act 89 of 1991
- Income Tax Act 58 of 1962
- Skills Development Act 9 of 1999
Subjects and categories of records held by Hammond Pole Attorneys Section 51(1)(e)