Conveyancing and Property Law
The Firm has a large sophisticated conveyancing department with more than five attorneys, over twenty five secretaries and paralegals together with approximately sixteen individuals in a client support and administrative role.
Hammond Pole possesses the infrastructure to handle substantial volumes of conveyancing work accurately and expeditiously and is consequently ideally placed for large developments. Its close association with major banking groups facilitates one-stop conveyancing, which is advantageous to developers, sellers and purchasers alike.
As specialist conveyancing and property law attorneys we can assist with, amongst other things, the following:
- Transfer of registration of property;
- Registration and cancellation of various types of bonds;
- Property developments;
- Township planning;
- Sectional titles schemes;
- Deeds Office enquiries;
- Drafting of deeds and various property related agreements;
- Estate planning;
- Property Advisory services.